UNBEARABLE LOVE FROM MOTHER

The only divine soul who sets my puzzles everyday. My mother
is a wonder woman who dedicates
her life to three souls.Dad,me and my brother.She is strong and most prettiest woman I know
Always mother's day hold a
special place in my heart because I love making handmade gifts.When I started writing this post it was all about my strong mom who have fought loss of her first child. Those pain faced by mom is ineffable.No matter how old I become she is always my oberon who fulfills my wishes.I always share whisked loved with her that gives us a special bond of chemical reactions.MyMom's 
love is contagious and 
unconditional. This post made me nostalgic,I m gonna plunder
her candy kisses for me right after posting this blog😁.I 
believe that my mother and god are partners in building my body with 206 bones,service, sacrifice,love.My eternal love is always my mom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat