EARWORM

                      
EARWORM means 
"A tune that keeps itself repeating                           again and again."

My brain was twirled up with all key points and notes for my exam. I was handed over question paper from the teacher. As soon as I reached out to fill answers, someone has opened up my twirled brain. "Who the heck did that?" I shrilled inside,and slowly popped out my Earworm signalling that it was him who has deactivated my memorized answers. My eyes started to roll as a squint unable to fetch my answers. For god sake I pleaded will you have a nap under my bloomed jhumka till I complete my future predicating paper. I took some serious steps breathe in, breathe out to concentrate. As soon as I came out of the hall I couldn't find languish earworm that was disturbing during my exam. 

At night during my study time I heard a squeaky sound,it was him again. My anger temperature reached high to oxidise those earworms. I'm telling you these Earworms play a vital role in every students life.

But it's fun and magic to wonder how could our favorite song just starts to play itself during our serious jobs. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat