My Way Of Being Healthy



I Inhale those fresh aroma of crispy dosas and fluffy idlis made of home batter. Preparing a batter at home is a good and perfect exercise. Personally, I believe it energizes my math power of  measuring correct ratios of  urad dals, rice ,salt and fenugreek to soak for hours to get absolute crunch and fluffiness. Also,I prefer cleaning and lifting stone works of wet grinders. 

Who says being healthy is difficult? 😉


PYOJ ( Prepare your own Juices)Fresh and Delicious orange juice that hits my taste buds to bloom. I never buy tetra pack fruit juices or canned drinks to refresh my body. I activate myself,when I come to health issue and that's why I prepare orange juice with help of manual citrus squeezers instead of mixers or blenders. Best bicep workout for all health monsters.

Who says being healthy is difficult? 😉


Monosodium Glutamate are ultimate soulmates for street foods and restaurants to enhance the flavors. Even some home kitchens has got MSG in their stores. To enhance flavors I add herbs and tomatoes in my food. Avoiding street and restaurant foods adds extra sunshine ray into your life. 

Who says being healthy is difficult? 😉


Ginger Garlic paste is very important  in our recipes. I never buy a packed chemical preserved Ginger garlic paste. Take some ginger knobs, garlic pods add some salt grind well yes, you get a puree. Store it in a air tight container in the refrigerator. Simple. I love having paste ready on  hand to finish my cuisines. 

Who says being healthy is difficult? 😉



I intake fenugreek powder weekly thrice to avoid menstrual  cramps . It's magical seeds that vanishes severity in pain. Easy and safe for health.Avoid intake of  painkillers or pills. 

Who says being healthy is difficult? 😉


Adding  spoonful of jeera or coriander seeds into boiling water. Also adding some tulsi,curry leaves and rose petals in boiling water gives me good aromatic taste for my thirst. Drinking a glass daily stimulates my mind and keeps fresh and energetic.

Who says being healthy is difficult? 😉

Peeling of apple's and carrot skin before I gnaw with crunch is a must for me. Apple's have got great shine of coated wax . It's better to peel off before eating any fruits and veggies. Drinking coconut water instead of coffee and tea addicts me. 

Who says being healthy is difficult? 😉

Spending money in hospital teaches us health is wealth,but wealth is money. It's funny that people chase wealth and forget about their health.




 I am joining Saffola #ApneTareekeSeHealthy initiative and sharing my ways of being healthy in association with BlogAdda 

Comments

  1. I love the way you've incorporated healthy habits in your every day life. It's true we just have to be a bit more mindful of what we eat and do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such sensible and significant articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tips presented in catchy manner.

    Cheers
    MeenalSonal from AuraOfThoughts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat