ḤOLDING ḤǠṆḌṢ👏


The Day when I made my family to have a pliable smile and joy on their faces was

my first cry to breathe in this sphere.My mother unselfishly transferred me to my


grandmother to initiate and raise me up.My mushy body got comforted on her


moderately warmth  physique. I could hear her lovey-dovey heart beat for me,


such a feel is ineffable to experience.My cutie fingers cuddled on her fluffy hands.


 At such times I madly cry for Time machine .Very soon I was accelerated


 by my granny to a adult. Being an Adult  is not as easy as getting a right


 key to a lock. This is the phase of life in which you get easily adulterated.


 Life is as fast as bullet train that one day we have to get down in a stop to


 see how far we have reached our destination..I was surrounded by my


 granny the noblewoman with lively and lion hearted who gives a kangaroo kick


 to all her hurdles in life.She always kept her standards and pride at the height


 of her own horizon.I have never met a lady with easy past who has etched


 my heart by piling up with these words


 " IF YOU GET TRAP YOU MUST ,WARP AND SHARP ACCORDINGLY TO LEAD A                                                                 HARP LIFE"


INCIDENT ENDS WITH ACCIDENTS

   I habitually sit in between her shin and we have a long

   conversations and gossips. I don't know if there is any

   paradise seat to cozy me like my granny's shin bone.

   Disastrously one day when I got up I blew up her chin

   with my head Alas!she lost a tooth.

   Pain that we create acci-(dental)ly to our jaanu is like sugarcane in a

   juice extractor .What have I done to my oberon?? I need Time machine arrogantly

  On Mondays and Thursdays evening she pulls me to give a gentle MALISH and

   interlaces  my hair with neat braid. When her  fingers ploughs roots of my hair 

   I whim like eternal love up. When I was a toddler I used to pee on my granny's 
   
   tummy because she had post baby belly after giving birth two girls and two boys.

   She often pokes me saying it was me who made her tummy salty with white 

   patches.I really don't know why my neurons navigated me to her belly to pee. 

  That's why I badly cry for Time Machine.Getting old is an odd feeling  for elders.  

 One's own agony and distress is always ignored by unfamiliar ones sometimes

 ignored  by our loved ones.As her toenails get patched up with skin I used to soak

 her feet in water for minutes so that her nails suck to pulp.As people get older 

 they start to behave babyish with loads and tonnes of freak and quikyness which 

 these times leads them to old age  homes My beau granny used to sleep with 

 a comb at night to scratch on her dermis where mosquitoes would mark their

 lipsing to suck her sweet blood.Being sweet to the society with sweet blood

attracts diabolic which  leads  diabetes.Yes she was a diabetic patient I was the

one who made her days painful by injecting Insulin to her.She got so many 

blood clots in her arms and  thighs for the injection. During my college I received

a call that she was falling ill and wanna see me.Those were my study holidays I ran

to see her. I blackout when I saw her on bed with intravenous fluid.The lady 

who  was bold and courageous now lying poorly on death bed.Is this the same

lady who roared and raised voice during her tedious times unmindful of relations

and society ? Her soul passed away but her hands were right into  my hands 

holding tightly.My AMMA  with  charismatic and  elegance will never fade away.

She has pierced  my heart with her powerful and ingenious works and her

stiff times as a lesson.I pitifully need Time machine.

    

     
 " I am writing this post towards #BLOG&CELEBRATE contest by Novemberschild"







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior FireWomen

Theme Reveal #AtoZ Challenge

Life by the Window Seat